Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Engineers
Demand for our Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) services is high from existing and new PTSG customers, so we are continually looking to expand our national team of Engineers (particularly in London).
The role will require you to safely carry out inspection and testing of electrical equipment and produce results/reports that meet the requirements of the current edition of the IET Code of Practice, clients and external accrediting bodies.
More specifically you will be required to:
- Carry out In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT) in accordance with the current edition of the IET Code of Practice
- Produce results which meet the requirements and quality standards of clients and external accrediting bodies
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures at all times
- Act with integrity and professionalism in all communications with clients and colleagues
- Keep abreast of changes and amendments of standards, regulations and best practice within the industry
- Travel throughout the UK to service client needs
To perform the role you will need:
- City & Guilds 2377 (preferred but not essential as full training will be given)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Relevant computer literacy to enable generation and electronic submission of results
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Flexibility and good personal organisation
We offer a competitive package that includes a fully expensed company vehicle.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] or write to Keith to arrange a time for an initial discussion about the role and our expectations.