Hello and welcome to the latest edition of Inside PTSG. We are pleased to bring you up to date with news and developments from around the business.
PTSG’s bundled services provision helps to set us apart from our competitors and often enables us to meet our clients’ complete requirements for specialist services. This month, we report on a number of new contracts which see engineers from several of our divisions undertake testing, inspection and maintenance work for organisations with a global reach.
Our bundled services provision fulfils our original aim of meeting a market need for a single provider of multiple services. One of our specialisms is lightning protection, in which we are proud to be the UK leader. This month’s Insight goes into detail on our capability. We service all parts of the UK from our regional offices, and our southern office alone boasts three centuries of experience!
This month, we learned that we are on the shortlist of the IWFM Awards 2019 and the PFM Partnership Awards 2019 – there’s more information below. We are delighted, as always, to be in the running for three awards in total and hope to post news of further success later this year.
PTSG was delighted to learn during June that it is in the running for a number of industry awards. It is always gratifying to be recognised for the work we do and we are proud to have reached the second stage of the following awards:
PFM Partnership Awards
- Partners in Expert Services – for our work with Standard Life, designing and installing a bespoke access system at the client’s historic headquarters in Edinburgh.
- Partners in Renovation – for the work of our building access specialists (Pendrich) in delivering vital repairs for Blackpool Council at the town’s famous tower.
We are also through to the next stage in the IWFM Awards 2019 – in the Innovation in Technology and Systems category. It has demonstrated how PTSG has grasped the huge potential of technology in all its many forms.
- PTSG Portal is the first place for our 1,200 staff to go each working day, driving internal engagement, educating and empowering.
- PTSG Clarity is the Group’s unique proprietary software system, which is not only transforming efficiency in our business, it is also delivering far better service for our clients through greater visibility of projects and the lightning-speed generation of documentation.
- TraQ-it is online asset management and lifecycle tool, delivering instant reporting without the need for inefficient paperwork.
I hope you enjoy this month’s Inside PTSG and, as ever, if you would like to see anything included in future editions, please let us know.
Premier Technical Group Services PLC