I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
I am pleased to report the following new bundled services contracts:
- PTSG has been contracted to deliver inspections of lightning protection systems in place at Travelodge hotels. The initial pilot programme of 60 hotels commenced on 13thJuly, with the remainder to be carried out over the next 12 months.
- PTSG has been awarded a bundled services contract to provide fixed wire, PAT and fire portable inspections at 11 sites within the Great Portland Estates portfolio, commencing in July.
- PTSG has been awarded a contract to carry out inspections of lightning protection and fall-arrest systems across the Ministry of Justice and Home Office portfolios. This complements the electrical inspection contract awarded to PTSG in March of this year.