I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
I am pleased to report the following new bundled services contracts:
- PTSG has been awarded a contract to deliver electrical, fall arrest testing, fire and lightning protection inspections across 70 buildings operated by Highways England on behalf of Amey;
- We have beem chosen by BAM FM to deliver electrical inspections across 500 properties for the London Borough of Hackney;
- PTSG has been successful in retaining the Vertas contract via Imtech Inviron for a third year covering chimney, lightning protection and fall arrest testing inspections across the estate; and
- we have successfully retained lightning protection, electrical and fall arrest testing inspections for a second year across the University of Sheffield Hallam estate on behalf of CBRE.