Every month, we look at the new business opportunities PTSG is forging ahead with across our four business divisions.
PTSG provides a broad spectrum of specialist services across its divisions, ensuring organisations remain compliant and their customers remain safe. Our divisions are separate but complementary; therefore, we have the capability of bundling several services together, often delivering the complete specialist services solution for our customers. This is both convenient and cost-effective, as they benefit from a range of high-quality services all from the same place.
Please take a moment to meet our team:
Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director
Andrew is our new business lead across the Group. With a record of operational excellence and exceptional communication, analytical and strategic planning skills, Andrew has become an absolutely instrumental figure at PTSG.
Shaun Caddick, Sales Director
Shaun works with some of PTSG’s biggest existing clients. His focus is on introducing multi-disciplinary service packages to them, finding ways of offering them more both in terms of volume and type of service. Shaun is often out and about meeting directors and discussing ways for our companies to work together.
Jason King, Business Development and Tender Director
Jason is involved with the sale of Group services across a range of channels. This requires diverse skills and the ability to manage both internal and external customer expectations in order to achieve alignment and ultimately secure orders.
- Sodexo. We have signed a new contract with Sodexo, and have secured eight sites so far, with many more to come. Engineers from different divisions will carry out fixed wire testing, portable appliance testing, lightning protection systems testing and fall arrest equipment testing.
- CBRE Group, Inc. is a commercial real estate services and investment firm. It is the largest company of its kind in the world. It is based in Los Angeles, California and operates more than 450 offices worldwide and serves clients in more than 100 countries:
- Dulux Paints in Slough – fixed wire and PAT
- BUPA – fixed wire, LPS and fall arrest testing
- British Telecom – a new contract with BT, the telecoms giant, covers 800 sites where our engineers will undertake the testing of portable appliances and fixed wires, lightning protection systems and fall arrest equipment
- Vinci – Office of National Statistics – fixed wire and PAT