I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG. PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
Within the Group Sales team are Shaun Caddick, who works with some of PTSG’s biggest existing clients. His focus is on introducing multi-disciplinary service packages to them, finding ways of offering them more both in terms of volume and type of service. Shaun is often out and about meeting directors and discussing ways for our companies to work together.
Jason King, Business Development and Tender Director. Jason is involved with the sale of Group services across a range of channels. This requires diverse skills and the ability to manage both internal and external customer expectations in order to achieve alignment and ultimately secure orders.
During April 2019, I am pleased to report a number of bundled service contracts.
- Sodexo – following the signing of a preferred supplier agreement between PTSG and Sodexo, our teams are now working on 19 new sites to undertake the following range of services: PAT, fixed wire testing, lightning protection testing and the testing of fall arrest equipment.
- FirstPort – we recently reported that we had won a contract to manage the entire lightning protection systems portfolio for FirstPort Property Management Services in 2019. This includes 500 sites across the UK, where we will be undertaking testing and remedial works.
- Interserve (Department of Work and Pensions) – testing of all fire doors plus remedial works.
- Jaguar Land Rover – fixed wire inspection and testing at the automotive giant’s state-of-the-art production facility in Solihull.
- CBRE – our high-level teams have won a large contract to perform window and cladding cleaning.
- Skanska – another high-level contract to perform gutter cleaning at the construction contracting giant’s headquarters in Maple Cross.