I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
This month, PTSG has secured the following contract to deliver multiple specialist electrical services:
- Imtech Inviron – Jewish Care
In June of this year, Imtech Inviron secured a five-year deal to provide technical facilities management services across 26 Jewish Care properties.Jewish Care is the largest health and social care organisation in the London and the South of England region, serving some 10,000 members. It aims to be the care and community services provider of choice for older people in the Jewish community.PTSG and Imtech Inviron have a pre-existing working relationship, having collaborated on previous FM projects. For this project, PTSG Electrical Services Ltd will be providing a mixture of portable appliance testing (PAT) and fixed wire testing across 17 of the 26 Jewish Care properties within this contract.