I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
I am pleased to report the following new bundled services contracts:
- PTSG has been awarded the Science Museum Group contract via CBRE, which covers six sites across the UK including the prestigious Kensington location. The Group will be delivering gutter cleaning, electrical services, fall arrest and dry riser maintenance.
- We have been contracted to deliver specialist services for all areas of the business for Meggitt, also via CBRE. Operatives from PTSG Building Access Specialists Ltd have already carried out cleaning at Meggitt’s new facility in Coventry, covering guttering and solar panels on the roof. Meggitt plc is a British international company specialising in components and sub-systems for the aerospace, defence and selected energy markets.
- PTSG has been awarded a contract to deliver inspection of electrical assets, fall-arrest equipment and lightning protection systems across the Student Roost portfolio via BAM FM. The contract covers 60 sites nationwide.