I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
I am pleased to report the following new bundled services contracts:
- Amey has contracted PTSG to deliver multiple services including window cleaning, lightning protection and electrical compliance at their Parklands PFI contract in Speke. The Parklands project consists of a large secondary academy school and neighbourhood hub incorporating a library, post-office and several local authority services offices.
- As preferred supplier to Kier for electrical compliance services, PTSG has been instructed to complete portable appliance testing at seven Kier corporate offices including their construction services office portfolio UK-wide.
- PTSG has been contracted by Kier FM to deliver electrical inspections including fixed wire and portable appliance testing on the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) portfolio of buildings UK-wide.
- PTSG has been awarded a large fixed wire testing project by Imtech Inviron, which involves the test and inspection of three large factories operated by GKN Aerospace at Portsmouth Airport.