I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
I am pleased to report the following new bundled services contracts:
- PTSG has secured a contract with Amey to deliver Fire, Electrical and Fall Arrest Testing services across the London Boroughs contract, starting initially with Waltham Forest. The contract covers in approximately 160 properties operated by Waltham Forest Local Authority and will extend to cover three additional Boroughs in due course.
- PTSG has been contracted to carry out a series of specialist services at one of London’s most desirable new residential developments. Working with BAM Facilities Management, engineers from two of PTSG’s four business divisions will deliver servicing of fall arrest equipment including Mansafe systems and eyebolts at the new apartment blocks that make up Chelsea Creek.
- PTSG will be delivering maintenance services for the lightning protection system and fall arrest equipment installed at Fishergate Shopping Centre in Preston.