I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
I am pleased to report the following new bundled services contracts:
- PTSG has agreed a new preferred supplier deal with Apleona HSG Facilities Management, covering all services lines for a period of three years. Apleona is a prolific national FM provider specialising in both hard and soft FM services.
- PTSG has been successful in achieving approved supplier status with Knight Frank, a Global Real Estate Consultant. The agreement covers Electrical Services, Access and Safety and High Level Cleaning.
- Main contractor Atalian Servest has signed an agreement with PTSG for the delivery of specialist services at 16 buildings for HMRC. This will see engineers test fall arrest systems, dry and wet risers, lightning protection systems and electrical maintenance for a period of 12 months.