I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
I am pleased to report the following new bundled services contracts:
- Landsec, the largest commercial property development and investment company in the UK, has contracted Interserve Group Ltd to deliver a range of services at four major retail centres. Interserve has contracted PTSG for the delivery of multiple specialist services including the testing of fall arrest systems and lightning protection systems
- Engineers from PTSG Electrical Services Ltd and PTSG Access & Safety Ltd have been contracted by VINCI Facilities to deliver the testing of lightning protection systems, portable appliances and fall arrest systems for a number of assets of East Midlands Railway (EMR).
- PTSG continues its strong collaborative relationship with Sodexo plc with a new contract to deliver the testing of fall arrest systems and lightning protection for the assets of Quilter plc – a leading financial services organisation.