I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
During October, I am pleased to report a number of bundled service contracts.
- One SE8. PTSG Building access Specialists Ltd secured a contract to provide specialist high-level window cleaning at this residential development in Deptford, South London. It extends PTSG’s existing contract for the testing of mansafe systems and abseil anchors used at the development.
- Vertas, via Imtech Inviron – a two-year contract covering lightning protection, EICR, fall-arrest testing and chimneys
- 360 Barking. This is a project in which one of PTSG’s four divisions (PTSG Building access Specialists Ltd) utilised systems installed by another division (PTSG Access & Safety).