I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
During September, I am pleased to report a number of bundled service contracts.
- Sheffield Hallam University – our engineers will be delivering services from across the Group’s divisions, including fall arrest and electrical testing. These works are in addition to a contract to test and maintain the lightning protection system in place at the campus.
- Vertas – we have been successful in tendering for the Vertas contract via Imtech Inviron for a second time. The contract covers chimney inspections, electrical testing and lightning protection.
- Worldpay – we have secured an electrical testing services contract for Worldpay HQ in London. The contract covers all critical and non-critical circuits and will be tested in October.
- MJ Mapps – we have been awarded 19 MJ Mapp sites in the Midlands by NG Bailey. The contract covers electrical, fall-arrest and cradle maintenance for one year.