I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
During August, I am pleased to report a number of bundled service contracts.
- Kuehne + Nagel – we have secured a three-year contract to provide a range of specialist services at 103 sites throughout the UK for this transport and logistics giant. Services include lightning protection, electrical testing and gutter cleaning services.
- Lloyds Banking Group – as well as providing access, lifting and fall protection services via PTSG Access & Safety Ltd, we are also providing a range of lightning protection services for long-term client Lloyds Banking Group.
- Real Estate Management UK Ltd. – teams from PTSG Electrical Services Ltd. and PTSG Building Access Specialists Ltd. are working collaboratively, with electrical engineers installing lightning protection systems while directing abseil technicians for the installation of lightning conduction tape.