I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
During July 2019, I am pleased to report a number of bundled service contracts.
- Co-operative Group – via main contractor Arcus, PTSG will be delivering testing and maintenance of lightning protection and fall arrest systems in place at a number of Co-operative Group’s centres of operation.
- JLL – PTSG will now be handling the entire specialist services provision for the commercial and property investment giant, including fixed wire and fall arrest testing.
- TfL – via tier 1 contractor Engie, PTSG is to provide annual maintenance of lightning protection systems on 499 buildings at 109 sites; the Group has also recently begun work on a hydrant testing contract with London Underground – part of Transport for London.
I am supported in the Group Sales team by Shaun Caddick, who works with some of PTSG’s biggest existing clients. His focus is on introducing multi-disciplinary service packages to them, finding ways of offering them more both in terms of volume and type of service.
Jason King is our Business Development and Tender Director. Jason is involved with the sale of Group services across a range of channels.