I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
During June 2019, we have won a number of multi-services contracts – the kind that PTSG have come to specialise in and mean clients don’t need to go anywhere else.
- Worldpay UK – the payment processing company, headquartered in Londons. PTSG will be working directly with the client, delivering an Electrical Installations Conditions Report (EICR).
- Williams Lea Tag – the global business process outsourcing leader has contracted PTSG for the provision of a range of testing/compliance services across fall arrest, fixed wiring and lightning protection systems. The work will be undertaken on 18 business properties covering the whole of the UK.
- Manchester Airport (ISS) – the largest UK airport outside of London, Manchester Airport will see PTSG’s engineers performing the inspection of cradles and dry riser systems and the testing of lightning protection systems at four buildings. The main contractor is ISS – global provider of facility services.