I am Andrew Dack, Group Sales Director for PTSG.
PTSG, through its bundled services, offers a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to clients. This often provides them with the complete specialist services solution, with the following benefits:
- one single point of contact for all services;
- a far more focused approach to the servicing of their assets, keeping their building(s) in first-class operational order;
- associated cost savings; and
- by offering a bundled service we are able to ensure compliance on all services provided by PTSG.
During May 2019, I am pleased to report a number of bundled service contracts.
- Arcus FM – one of the UK’s leading facilities management organisations, Arcus FM has awarded PTSG a contract to provide lightning protection and fall arrest services at a number of distribution centres.
- Vinci Construction – LocatED. VINCI Construction UK is a specialist civil engineering, construction and facilities management company. PTSG has been contracted to provide all fixed wire testing work for the government’s ‘LocatED’ pilot scheme, for which Vinci is the main contractor. This scheme will see the government’s education property company shortlisting school sites with surplus land that can be sold off to raise money for new construction.
- Engie – Kuehne Nagel UK. Engie is the main contractor on a project for Kuehne Nagel, a global transportation partner for air, sea and road freight solutions. PTSG has been appointed to provide portable appliance testing at 18 of the client’s UK sites.
I am supported in the Group Sales team by Shaun Caddick, who works with some of PTSG’s biggest existing clients. His focus is on introducing multi-disciplinary service packages to them, finding ways of offering them more both in terms of volume and type of service.
Jason King is our Business Development and Tender Director. Jason is involved with the sale of Group services across a range of channels.