Pendrich – Northern/Scotland Base
Pendrich are part of the PTSG group of Companies and due to exciting projects we have an ongoing need for experienced Steeplejacks to work alongside our existing teams in Scotland and/or Manchester. We provide high quality Steeplejack services to nationwide clients varying from multi-storey or historical buildings, to cooling towers and industrial buildings.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the role will be to repair and make safe high inaccessible structures with a strong emphasis on health and safety, quality control, value for money and corporate responsibility
You will join our team of busy professional steeplejacks working at height with a safety first mind set. In this role you will work across both locally and national sites so will need to be prepared to periodically work away from home.
Often working on constructions sites alongside multi-disciplinary trades people, you will need the ability to communicate professionally and clearly with counterparts, which is critical to ensure the smooth handover of projects.
- Deliver a variety of working at height projects according to job specifications
- Follow method statements, risk assessments and site specific safety regulations and comply with strict Company and industry policies and regulations.
- Work with a safety first mentality, erecting access ladders, scaffolding, work platforms and bosun’s seats (harnesses), as well as other safety devices.
- Complete Company paperwork accurately and in a timely manner, including point of work risk assessment, job sheets, material schedules and timesheets and ensure this is returned to the office based team
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle package
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Strong and proven experience in constructions, scaffolding, rope access and working at height.
- Physically able to climb and work at height
- Hold a current CSCS card and or working at height competency
- To have good planning/problem solving skills and management of risk
- Ability to assess risks in a construction environment
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks.
- Customer facing experience in a field service environment
Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected].