Engineering Supervisor (South East)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses in our PTSG Access & Safety Division is Access Contracting Ltd., who work nationally to inspect, maintain, repair, install and test a range of height access and safety equipment on client’s premises to the highest quality and Health & Safety standards in the industry.
- A relatively labour-intensive role, to inspect, maintain, install and repair a range of height access and safety equipment on our clients’ premises
- Safety first mindset with a full working knowledge of the regulations and requirements of working at heights and PPE.
- As an experienced engineer you will proactively analyse and resolve mechanical/technical problems in line with industry standards and working practises
- Experience of supervising and coaching other team members and communicating with other third parties ensuring that the Company is always professionally represented
- Accurate completion of paper based and electronic reports in a timely manner.
- Shared driving responsibility.
- Occasional weekend working and nights away from home when required
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Experience in installing roof access safety systems such as Latchways systems, Capital Safety systems, abseil anchors and davit systems, handrail and eyebolts.
- A practical nature, with experience of and an ability to complete technical tests on access and safety equipment.
- An ability to work safely at height on a range of buildings and structures.
- An engineering/installation background with good experience of various small hand tools and battery-operated tools.
- Previous experience of team supervision or management with a successful track record of providing training and coaching to others
- A good knowledge of work at height PPE and associated equipment.
- Numerate and literate, with good attention to detail.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Strong customer focus and results orientation.
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]