Electrical Testing Engineers (Fixed Wire) Nationwide
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
Our Castleford based electrical testing business specialises in providing portable appliance testing (PAT) and electrical installation testing nationwide through a professional and skilled team.
You will carry out electrical installation testing in our customer’s properties, producing reports that meet the requirements of BS7671 while maintaining a safe working environment at all times. Our customer base is diverse, so whilst performing the role you will visit some interesting buildings and meet many great customers.
- Carry out Periodic Inspections of clients electrical installations in accordance with the current edition of BS7671
- Produce Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) which meet the requirements and quality standards of clients and external accrediting bodies (e.g. NICEIC)
- Perform other electrical tests and inspections and produce the appropriate industry recognised reports (e.g. Emergency Light testing, Fixed Appliance testing)
- Carry out electrical rectification / remedial repairs and produce the appropriate documentation in accordance with the current edition of BS7671
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures at all times
Represent PTSG, acting with integrity and professionalism in all communications with clients and colleagues
- Keep abreast of changes and amendments of standards, regulations and best practice within the electrical industry
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 or 2330 Levels 2&3 plus NVQ 3
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition
- Substantial post apprenticeship experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Relevant computer literacy to enable production and electronic submission of reports
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible attitude with strong organisational skills
We offer a competitive package that includes a fully expensed company vehicle.
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]