PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses in our PTSG Access & Safety Division is Fall Arrest Installations, who work with other key elements in the supply chain to design access strategies for new build projects, refurbishments, retrofits and heritage buildings.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Fall Arrest Installation Engineer on customer sites.
- Assist in the installation of fall arrest equipment
- Assist in inspecting fall protection equipment to ensure they are fully functioning
- Accurately record relevant information regarding installation, inspection, and certification
- Assist in diagnosing faults and carry out repairs on malfunctioning equipment
- Supporting team members within the wider team ensuring hand tools/toolboxes and equipment are kept in good order and regularly checked
- Loading and unloading tools and equipment as required
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Previous construction site experience and comfortable at working at heights
- Due to the hands on and practical skills of this role, a good level of physical fitness and ability is required
- Customer facing experience in a field service environment with good communication skills both verbally and written
- Good planning and organisational skills
- CSCS card holder and a full valid UK driving license
- Safety first, practical and solution focused mindset
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]