Premier Technical Services Group Ltd (PTSG), via constituent company UK Dry Risers, is engaged in a contract to deliver specialist fire solutions to the development of the former Tetley’s brewery in Leeds.
The former Tetley Brewery site off Hunslet Road in Leeds in being made into a mixed-use, park-side neighbourhood, the first phase of which will include:
· Up to 850 homes which include flexible homes, designed to be able to be adapted as the lifestyle needs of the occupants change over time.
· 85,000 m² offices, and it will bring 6,500 jobs to the area.
· 15,000 m² active uses (including retail, leisure, food and drink).
· Up to two hotels (with a combined total of 400 beds).
· A minimum of 2 hectares of land as a city park.
The specialist team from PTSG Fire Solutions Ltd has been carrying out installation works involving three dry risers consisting of 22 landing valves, with over 250m of 100mm pipework.
PTSG Fire Solutions Ltd is the nation’s leading independent specialist installer of dry risers. Working nationally on all kinds of projects, no job is too big or too small. The division – one of the Group’s five independent business divisions – offers standard and bespoke-designed dry riser systems for customers in a wide variety of sectors.