Location: Manchester (Remote)
PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
The purpose of this role is to install lightning protection and earthing systems on a variety of structures across all forms of private, public, industrial and commercial sectors.
- Install lightning protection and earthing systems on a variety of tall structures such as high-rise offices and flats. This will involve working to pre-designed schemes including drawings, a risk assessment and method statement.
- Undertake upgrades to existing lightning protection systems to specified instructions provided.
- In order to work safely, scaffolding, work platforms, as well as other safety devices.
- Accurately complete Company paperwork including point of work risk assessment, job sheets, material schedules and timesheets and ensure this is returned to the office-based team.
- Provide on site communications and advice to either the client or managers of a project, ensuring the Company is professionally represented at all times.
- Strong and proven experience in lightning protection (either testing, repair or installation background)
- NVQ 2 or NVQ3 as a Lightning Conductor Engineer
- Customer facing experience in a field service environment
- Good planning and organisation skills
- IPAF, SSSTS and PASMA qualifications desirable
- CSCS Card Holder
- Full UK driving license