Location: Scotland (Remote)
PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Access & Safety Ltd – one of the industry’s leading suppliers of specialist safety equipment and services for the construction and FM sectors.
The purpose of the role is to test, repair and maintain Fall Arrest/Fall Restraint equipment including Mansafe Systems, Edge Protection, Fixed Ladders etc. This role has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and quality control.
- Deliver a variety of working at height projects according to job specifications.
- Following method statements and risk assessments and site specific safety regulations and comply with strict Company and industry policies and regulations.
- An ability to analyse and resolve mechanical/technical problems.
- Work with a safety-first mentality.
- Complete all PDA works accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate professionally with all team members, site clients and other contractors ensuring the Company is well represented at all times.
- Work as part of the onsite team.
- Care of all company equipment and materials.
- Maintain a smart professional company image ensuring all corporate clothing is worn and the PTSG van is clean and tidy.
- Strong and proven experience in engineering and working at heights.
- A good level of communication skills both written & verbal (A good level of English is essential).
- Good planning/problem solving skills and management of risk.
- Team player with flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks.
- A full valid UK driving license is essential.
- To have an engineering background with good experience of various small hand tools and battery operated tools.