PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
To meet today’s electrical safety standards and legislation, we specialise in bringing compliance and the latest technology together to process and accurately manage large volumes of electrical inspections, repair and installations, with minimal disruption and maximum cost efficiency.
Primarily, we deal with housing association providers to carry out electrical inspections to ensure that installations in people’s home are safe and meet with today’s safety standards.
We are looking for an electrician with the 2391 or 2394/95 Inspection & testing qualification (Preferred) & 18th edition, along with testing experience within social housing.
In return you will receive:
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Full training provided from technical support team
The successful candidate would have the following job responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- Good organisational skills needed to manage workload and calendars efficiently.
- Strong communication skills required
- To carry out duties with due regard to current good practice, and in line with current Health and Safety legislation
- The role will involve a range of duties which can include – Carry out EICR’s, Rectifying C1’s and C2’s on site as well as other installation works including EIC’s.
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 1 HOUR TO OTHER SITES AS REQUIRED