PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
The purpose of this role is to inspect and test lightning protection systems on a variety of structures across all forms of private, public, industrial and commercial sectors. We have three vacancies depending on location.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Engineer on customer sites.
- Assist in inspecting Lightning Protection equipment to ensure they are fully functioning
- Accurately record relevant information regarding installation, inspection, and certification
- Able to take instruction and assist in diagnosing faults and carry out repairs on malfunctioning equipment
- Supporting team members within the wider team ensuring hand tools/toolboxes and equipment are kept in good order and regularly audited and available
- Loading and unloading tools and equipment as required
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Full Training provided inclusive of obtaining Qualification as NVQ Level 3
Diploma in Accessing and Rigging (Construction) – Lightning Protective Systems Inspecting and Testing
- Previous construction site experience and comfortable at working at heights
- Due to the hands on and practical skills of this role, a good level of physical fitness along with the ability to work at height.
- Customer facing experience in a field service environment with good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good communication skills, planning and organisational abilities.
- A full valid UK driving license
- Safety first mindset, practical and solution focused mindset