PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Building Access Specialists Ltd – the home of high-level building access solutions for commercial, industrial and public buildings.
One of the businesses within Access & Safety divisions are Pendrich Heights Services Ltd. They are a market leader in the high-level work sector. Working on every type of tall structure our trained engineers are certified in different access techniques and employing innovation to find the best method for each unique project.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the role will be to repair and make safe high inaccessible structures with a strong emphasis on health and safety, quality control, value for money and corporate responsibility.
You will join our team of busy professional steeplejacks working at height with a safety-first mind set. In this role you will work across both locally and national sites so will need to be prepared to periodically work away from home.
Often working on constructions sites alongside multi-disciplinary trades people, you will need the ability to communicate professionally and clearly with counterparts, which is critical to ensure the smooth handover of projects.
- Assisting in the delivery of a variety of working at height projects according to job specifications
- Following method statements, risk assessments and site specific safety regulations and complying with strict Company and industry policies and regulations.
- Work with a safety first mentality, erecting access ladders, scaffolding, work platforms and bosun’s seats (harnesses), as well as other safety devices.
- Complete Company paperwork accurately and in a timely manner, including point of work risk assessment, job sheets, material schedules and timesheets and ensure this is returned to the office based team
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle package
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Strong and proven experience in constructions, scaffolding, rope access and working at height.
- IRATA qualification
- Physically able to climb and work at height.
- Holds current CSCS card and or working at height competency.
- To have good planning/problem solving skills and management of risk
- Ability to assess risks in a construction environment.
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks.
- Customer facing experience in a field service environment
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]