Sprinkler Service Engineer (Manchester)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses in our fire solutions division is UK Dry Riser (Maintenance) Ltd., a successful and expanding planned maintenance company, specialising in annual service and commissioning of wet and dry riser systems
The purpose of the role is to carry out service and maintenance works on commercial and residential sprinkler systems.
- To carry out servicing as per the LPCB sprinkler rules and identify any faults.
- Carry out small remedial works where required.
- Be first port of call for any emergency call outs, whether they be in hours or out of hours.
- Work as part of a pair but also able to work solo where required.
- Always promote the company with great customer service.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Strong and proven practical hands-on experience in similar engineering industry
- Customer facing experience in a field-based service environment Good knowledge of Sprinkler Systems
- Good planning, communication (verbal and written) and organisational skills
- Must have good general I.T knowledge as worksheets are to be electronically submitted daily
- Full UK driving licence
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]