Service Manager (Maidstone, Kent)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses in our fire solutions division is M&P Fire Protection Ltd., experts in design, installation and servicing of fire operations systems, including sprinklers, dry and wet risers, fire hydrants and fire safety.
The purpose of the role is to control and co-ordinate operational delivery within the Service department, ensuring the schedule of work for a designated group of Engineers achieves the highest levels of customer service and engineer productivity.
- Planning all M&P works (Sprinkler and Dry Riser Testing and Remedials), preparing the diary 3 months in advance with the support of the Operations Administrator. In practice, this involves working on both the present week and the coming weeks to track progress and ensure the schedules are filled and works are completed on time.
- Providing exceptional customer service and building strong relationships with key contacts to retain existing and new business.
- Supporting the Engineers in the field ensuring they have the correct H&S training, job information, equipment, stationary etc. acting as a point of liaison for them with the customer and relevant internal departments.
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodation for Engineers working away from home. This involves raising Purchase Orders and checking expenditure is in line with the budget and the company’s expenses policy.
- Tracking work completion and the return of worksheets from Engineers, supplying full and accurate invoicing information to the Accounts team.
- Generating or providing various management reports (KPI’s, Invoicing).
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as directed by management from time to time.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Experience with LPCB Sprinkler Systems in essential
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in the service industry with field-based personnel is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT Skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills with proven experience of good system and record maintenance
- Customer focused with a strong service ethos
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org