Receptionist & Administrator (Manchester)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
Our large site based in Middleton, Manchester is the home for a number of separate PTSG Divisions. The role will be providing support for a number of these Division including:-
- BEST Steeplejacks
- BEST Finance
- Lightning Protection (NW/NE)
- UK Dry Risers
- UK Dry Risers Maintenance and
- UK Sprinklers
This is a new role with the purpose of providing admin support for the BEST Steeplejacks team and creating a warm and professional Reception for the PTSG Divisions on site. The site contains a number of different Divisions and Directors within the building. The role will be the first point of contact for all customers, employees, and visitors to the Divisions. Ensuring PTSG are represented professionally by answering all phone calls, greeting visitors, dealing with mail and preparing for events, meeting room bookings and organising catering.
- Office Admin
- Proactively collating, scanning and electronic filing of contract/project information and safety details.
- To update customer portals with required documentation and liaising with Finance
- Supporting the team with the identification of parking and hotel options for the Engineers working away from home and when requested by the Operations team make the necessary arrangements
- Processing payments for parking fees, lodging appeals through the relevant local authority for legitimate parking to be reimbursed.
- Ensure electronic files are well organised and accurately maintained
- Any other administration task as direct by the Senior Team
- Customer Service
- To receive, action and direct telephone calls, visitors, mail/email and support in a proactive, professional and customer-focussed manner.
- Greeting visitors and informing the hosts of their arrival
- Creating a welcoming and professional atmosphere within site Reception
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience of dealing with a busy Switchboard and Reception desk essential
- The need for confidentiality, self-motivation and good timekeeping are essential
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proactivity and the ability to work both within a team and on your own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Preferably experience in customer service
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]