Lightning Protection Installation Adult Learner (Manchester)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
Our lighting protection business is a market leader and member of the Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists (ATLAS), installing regulation compliant conductor systems to provide the vital protection needed to prevent structural damage to buildings or injury to their users. We provide standard, or bespoke lightning protection across the UK and also, where needed, utilising rope access equipment.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the installation of lightning protection and earthing on a variety of structures across all forms of private, public, industrial and commercial sectors.
- Assist in the installation of lightning protection and earthing systems on a variety of tall structures such as high-rise offices and flats. This will involve working to pre-designed schemes including drawings, a risk assessment and method statement.
- Support upgrades to existing lightning protection systems to specified instructions provided.
- In In order to work safely, scaffolding and work platforms, as well as other safety devices.
- Assist in accurately completing Company paperwork including point of work risk assessment, job sheets, material schedules and timesheets and ensure this is returned to the office-based team
- Support in providing on site communications and advice to either the client or Managers of a project, ensuring the Company is professionally represented at all times.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Previous experience within Ground Works, Roofing or Electrical
- Comfortable to work at heights in a physically demanding role
- Valid Full UK Driving License
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]