Key Accounts Administrator (Castleford)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
The Group has 29 sites across the UK from which 1300 employees provide niche services to over 20,000 customers.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all customers, but especially key accounts, have a consistently high standard of service delivered. Ensuring each and every customer contact is a positive experience, and any issues are resolved quickly and successfully for all parties. This requires a clear understanding of the business processes, ensuring customer excellence is central to all activities whilst consistently meeting the required performance standard
- Administer Key Account contract summaries for designated clients – includes ensuring all information is issued and logged accordingly, submitting paperwork and liaising with Operations Teams to ensure works are completed on time.
- Building and developing relationships with customers and the PTSG Operations teams – helping to resolve any issues before they reach the customer.
- Understanding and communicating information on the products offered within the business.
- Other administration duties, scanning, data inputting etc.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Proven experience of telephone-based customer service in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written at all levels
- Able to work autonomously, but also as part of the wider team
- Ability to adapt and multitask are essential
- Strong administration and organisational skills – able to plan and prioritise
- Strong IT Skills including Ms Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detailed orientated, with proven experience of great system and record maintenance
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]