Quality & Compliance Manager (Castleford)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
The Group has 29 sites across the UK from which 1300 employees provide niche services to over 20,000 customers.
The purpose of the role is to ensure PTSG meets and exceed regulatory, statutory, customer and organisational standards, through robust quality assurance systems.
- Responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of robust quality management systems ensuring PTSG statutory duties are fulfilled and exceeded. Ensure systems and services are monitored and reviewed in order to continually improve quality and outcomes for employees and stakeholders.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the group ISO 9001: 2008 accredited quality management system
- Assist in developing and implementing practical and effective methods (both preventative and remedial), of promoting compliance within the group.
- Deliver or organise in-house training for managers and employees in respect of quality and compliance and including, when required induction training to new employees.
- To be involved in approved supplier and prequalifying questionnaire applications, producing responses and documents, to ensure consistency in quality of submissions and maintain management information systems.
- Undertaking formal inspections and reviews of functional activities to ensure the HSEQ management systems are operating in accordance with their aims and objectives
- To ensure all group locations are fully compliant with company policies and procedures and maintain a system of monitoring regular audit checks.
- Support and as required to support the HSEQ team performs drug and alcohol testing as directed
- To work with HSEQ advisors and acquisition director in the due diligence process in relation to any new acquisitions, identifying gaps in the quality of provision and devising appropriate action plans.
- Work with the H&S administrator and action as necessary PPE, LOLER reports and calibration records.
- To perform any other duties required from time to time that fall within the scope of this job description (but not limited to the job description) as required by the health and safety director.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Experienced quality and compliance professional who has ideally operated in a multi-site technical/engineering environment
- Diploma in Quality Management or IQA equivalent
- Significant knowledge of quality and compliance legislation and related Codes of Practice
- Strong influencing and communications skills and the ability to adapt to different audiences and explain regulatory information in a succinct, interesting, and understandable manner
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Clarity and Excel
- Full driving license required.
- Proven knowledge and experience of quality and compliance
- Substantial experience of quality management systems
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]