Health & Safety Administrator (Castleford)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
The Group has 29 sites across the UK from which 1300 employees provide niche services to over 20,000 customers.
The purpose of the role is to support the existing Senior Administrator and HSEQ Management Team and plays a vital role in ensuring that the department runs effectively and efficiently.
- The Administrator will act as the liaison between the HSEQ management team and the group’s divisional operations teams and will include the completion of administrative duties for health and safety meetings and forums.
- Monitor and resolve helpdesk queries raised relating to PQQ, health and safety enquiries and escalate as required.
- Raise purchase orders, process orders / invoices and assist with monitoring associated financial expenditure.
- Complete administrative duties in relation to the maintenance and update of equipment and PPE registers
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Excellent Excel skills
- A resilient, proactive hands-on individual with strong results orientation, capable of focusing on both immediate needs and longer-term system reporting improvements
- You will need strong personal organisation skills and problem-solving skills
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]