Contracts Manager (Castleford)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses in our PTSG Access & Safety Division is Fall Arrest Installations, who work with other key elements in the supply chain to design access strategies for new build projects, refurbishments, retrofits and heritage buildings.
The purpose of the role is to manage the contract delivery of Fall Protection and Fall Arrest Installation for a diverse customer portfolio on a regional basis, ensuring adherence to the highest levels of safety and quality throughout a project and on-time to budget completion.
- Lead the development of operational plans that will deliver specified Fall Protection systems on time and to budget
- Managing the resource requirements for multiple projects on a daily basis throughout the duration of the project, finding solutions to changing requirements and conflicting priorities
- Maintain accurate work records and logs ensuring these are checked when supplying information for invoicing, making payments, providing payroll data etc.
- Be the primary day to day contact for the Engineers on site, ensuring the have the training, materials, safe working methods and job specific information to consistently deliver quality workmanship for the customer
- Together with the Operations Director, continually look for improvement opportunity by ensuring problems are resolved with pro-active actions being taken to avoid the reoccurrence of identified issues.
- Develop and maintain a reliable and extensive network of suppliers who PTSG can partner with as and when required
- Produces or contributes to relevant management reports on an on-going basis
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Substantial operations experience in a similar environment working at height
- Management/supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Personal CSCS card and knowledge of the practicalities of site access and protocol
- Team player able to collaborate with multiple players internally (Sales, HO functions etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation, very capable of communicating and influencing people at all levels
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]