Administrator (UKDRM) – Chadderton, Manchester
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses in our fire solutions division is UK Dry Riser (Maintenance) Ltd., a successful and expanding planned maintenance company, specialising in annual service and commissioning of wet and dry riser systems.
Due to growth and customer demand, we have a new full-time Administrator opportunity based out of our Chadderton office.
The role holder will provide critical administrative support to the Directors, Planners and the wider team, providing an exceptional level of service to both internal and external customers. You’ll report to the Office Manager.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service
- To receive, action and direct telephone calls and email requests for information, service or support in a timely, professional, courteous and customer focused manner
- To accurately input or update data on customer portals and spreadsheets e.g. with attendance and completion dates.
- To update our data base with financial purchase orders.
- Complete and submit parking permits.
- Contact Centre Management for service times.
- Submit Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS) to clients and information on Engineer competencies upon request.
- Office Admin
- Following up on booking confirmations to ensure Engineer productivity is maintained.
- Ensure electronic and paper files are well organised and accurately maintained
- Organise the retention and archiving of paperwork that must be retained for safety and financial reasons.
- As a member of a small team, you will provide administrative support to others in the wider team as directed.
- Proven experience in a similar role (service orientated with field-based personnel and national customers)
- Strong IT skills, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with proven experience of accurate information and systems maintenance
- Good attention to detail
- Professional, customer-focused manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
Full time 8am- 5pm
Competitive salary and benefits
To apply – please send your CV in the first instance to HR@PTSG.co.uk