PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses within PTSG Access & Safety Division is Access Testing, who test, inspect and re-certify a range of working at height safety systems. We test for signs of damage, corrosion and subject them to proof-load tests to ensure they can sustain a designated load. We work on a variety of buildings including new building projects, refurbishments, refits/refurbishments and heritage
This important role will need to work flexibly to support the Managing Director, Planners and the wider team. The role is to provide a proactive and exceptional level of service to both internal and external customers.
To provide critical support to a small busy team. In a highly competitive market, the provision of accurate data and a customer-centred approach are key factors in the ongoing success and future growth of the business.
- To receive, action and direct telephone calls, mail and email requests for information, service or support in a timely, professional, courteous and customer-focussed manner.
- To update customer portals with required documentation once work has been undertaken thereby facilitating payment he role will be to:
- Raise Purchase Order requests, liaise with Finance and submit orders to suppliers when requested
- Ordering essential job parts and completing weekly engineers job packs in a timely manner
- Inputting information on spreadsheets and processing payments for parking fees, lodging appeals through the relevant local authority for legitimate parking to be reimbursed.
- Supporting with the identification of parking and hotel options for the Engineers working away from home and where requested by the Operations team make the necessary arrangements
- Ensure electronic and paper files are well organised and accurately maintained
- Organise the retention and archiving of paperwork that must be retained for safety and financial reasons.
- As a member of small team, provide administrative support to others in the wider team as directed.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including relevant training and development.
We would like to hear from applicants who will be based in our Sheffield offices and ideally will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role (service orientated with field-based personnel and national customers)
- Strong IT skills, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with proven experience of accurate information and systems maintenance
- Good attention to detail
- Professional, customer-focussed manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
To Apply or arrange a time for an initial conversation about the role, please contact Alex Markham at [email protected]