PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
Our Castleford based electrical testing business specialises in providing portable appliance testing (PAT) and electrical installation testing nationwide through a professional and skilled team.
This is a new additional role to support a very busy team given continued business growth and service expansion.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to divisional management, sales, the field based team and customers as required, ensuring an exceptional service offering to both customers and colleagues. This includes handling telephone calls, enquiries, system data input and records maintenance, providing M.I. updates to customers, uploading / sending out reports and compliance to internal procedures.
- To receive, action and direct telephone calls and e-mail requests for information, service or support, in a timely, professional and customer focused manner.
- To compile and distribute management information updates to customers in relation to PPM contracts.
- Maintain folders / email inboxes for engineer reports received, monitor for timely returns and assist in chasing when outstanding.
- To distribute compliance reports / certificates to customers through email and/or portal upload.
- To input all purchase orders and associated job details in to the divisional database and to Clarity.
- Verify and process expense forms, liaising with management to resolve queries.
- Maintaining fleet records for MOT & servicing, booking in as required.
- To assist in the planning of ET engineers weekly work schedules as and when required.
- To play a key part in the roll-out of the Company’s bespoke ERP system “Clarity” within the ET division.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as directed by management from time to time.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in the service industry with field based personnel is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with proven experience of good system and record maintenance
- Good attention to detail
- Professional, customer-focused manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
To Apply – Please send your CV, in the first instance, to firstname.lastname@example.org