Accounts Assistant (Maidstone)
PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses with our Fire Solutions division is M&P Fire Protection Ltd., who offer a comprehensive range of services and products including engineering, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of fire systems, heat detection systems, automatic sprinkler systems, deluge, hi-fog and spray systems, (wet riser, dry riser) hose reel systems, foams, dry chemicals systems, F.M 200 and CO2 gas suppression systems and detection systems.
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of all financial activity for the whole of M&P Fire Protection Ltd.
- Purchase Ledger – Issue PO numbers, process purchase invoices, reconcile statements, deal with supplier queries and send payment remittances
- Sales Ledger – Create and submit invoices and applications, query under-valuations and chase Payment Certificates. Deducting and recording retentions
- Credit Control – liaising with clients and internal within Operations to ensure timely cash collection
- Assist the Accounts Manager where necessary
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by Accounts Manager/Directors
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Study support could be available to a candidate not already studying or AAT qualified
- Strong IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience within Construction would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a finance support role
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professional manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]