PTSG are the UKs leading provider of façade access and fall arrest equipment services, lightning protection, electrical testing, specialist building access and fire solutions.
One of the businesses within the Access & Safety division is Building Access Specialists Ltd. Our highly trained specialists deliver access solutions to even the most challenging and diverse buildings. Our extensive knowledge of working at height means that virtually any part, of any building, either internally or externally, can be accessed for cleaning, maintenance, and refurbishment.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to divisional management, the field-based team and customers as required. Ensuring an exceptional service offering to both customers and colleagues. This includes handling enquiries, system data input, accounts and finance liaison, records maintenance, compliance to internal procedures and the regular compilation of information for management reports.
- To receive action and direct telephone and e-mail requests for information, service or support, being timely, professional and customer focused at all times.
- To control the administration of the planned cleaning, reactive and maintenance works in line with standard procedures including the issuing, tracking and return of work undertaken and associated documentation.
- To draft H&S documentation ahead of works for approval by senior managers.
- To monitor and record the response of Technicians to planned maintenance ‘dockets’ to ensure works are logged and completed.
- To control the administration of sub-contractors and suppliers in accordance with standard procedures including the issuing and tracking of purchase orders and sub-contract instructions.
- To compile and distribute data relating to cleaning and maintenance work and operational costs.
- To assist with weekly sales reporting, KPI (key performance indicator) reporting, invoice schedules, and the systematic reporting of client feedback.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Project
- Excellent organisational skills with proven experience of good system and record maintenance
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably with field-based personnel
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professional manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]