PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
Our lighting protection business is a market leader and member of the Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists (ATLAS), installing regulation compliant conductor systems to provide the vital protection needed to prevent structural damage to buildings or injury to their users. We provide standard, or bespoke lightning protection across the UK and also, where needed, utilising rope access equipment.
The purpose of the role is to control the materials and equipment delivered to and taken out of a regional Store/Warehouse ensuring stock is available to fulfil client works as required
- Receiving deliveries – ensuring the correct paperwork has been submitted and goods received are correct with regards to quality/quantity
- Organising stock with the facility (including stock control)
- Material preparation for jobs to be allocated to the Engineer teams
- Ensuring that stock is stored in a manner which allows quick access to items regularly used
- Ensuring data is correctly entered onto the stock control tracker
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping within the store, ensuring that the working environment is kept clear of waste on an on-going basis
- Undertaking van checks on a regular basis to ensure that the stock is monitored and the general up-keeping of the van is adequate
- Undertaking quarterly PAT to ensure that all tools and equipment are compliant
- Keeping van plant registers and ladder registers and monitoring the condition and calibration
- Minor tool repairs as appropriate, and arranging collection of broken tools for external repair
- Undertake material deliveries and collections to and from ongoing projects
- 2-monthly visit to the Norwich Stores to ascertain stock levels and requirements
- Part time, permanent position
- Competitive package
- Previous warehouse or storekeeping experience
- T skills (for use of a stores management system process)
- Proactive, collaboration, and meticulous approach to work
- Ability to assess risks in a stores environment
- Team player
- Flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]