PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Building Access Specialists Ltd – the home of high-level building access solutions for commercial, industrial and public buildings.
One of the businesses within Access & Safety divisions are Building Access Specialists Ltd. Our highly trained specialists deliver access solutions to even the most challenging and diverse buildings. Our extensive knowledge of working at height means that virtually any part of any building either internally or externally can be accessed for cleaning, maintenance, and refurbishment.
The purpose of the role is to repair, make safe and clean high inaccessible structures such as multi-storey buildings, office blocks and historic buildings with a strong emphasis on health and safety, quality control, value for money and corporate responsibility.
- Deliver a variety of working at height projects according to job specifications
- Follow method statements, risk assessments and site-specific safety regulations and comply with strict Company and industry policies and regulations.
- Work with safety first mentality erecting access ladders, scaffolding, work platforms and bosun’s seats (harnesses), as well as other safety devices.
- Complete Company paperwork accurately and in a timely manner, including point of work risk assessment, job sheets, material schedules and timesheets and ensure this is returned to the office-based team
- Communicate professionally to all team members, site clients and other contractors ensuring the company is well represented at all times.
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping on customer sites, the PTSG BAS site and within Company vehicles.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Strong and proven experience in constructions, scaffolding, rope access and working at height.
- IRATA qualification
- Physically able to climb and work at height
- Holds current CSCS card and or working at height competency
- To have good planning/problem solving skills and management of risk
- Ability to assess risks in a construction environment
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks.
- Customer facing experience in a field service environment
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]