PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
Our Castleford based electrical testing business specialises in providing portable appliance testing (PAT) and electrical installation testing nationwide through a professional and skilled team.
The purpose of the role is to carry out in service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT) whilst maintaining a safe working environment and produce results meeting the requirements of the current edition of the IET Code of Practice, clients and external accrediting bodies.
- To carry out in-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT) in accordance with the current edition of the IET Code of Practice
- To produce results in a timely manner which meet the requirements and quality standards of clients and external accrediting bodies
- To adhere to Company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures at all times
- To Act in integrity and professionalism in all communications with clients and colleagues
- To keep abreast of changes and amendments of standard, regulations, and best practice within the industry
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- City & Guilds 2377 preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Full UK valid Driving License
- Relevant computer literacy to enable generation and electronic submission of results
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]