PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Building Access Specialists Ltd – the home of high-level building access solutions for commercial, industrial and public buildings.
One of the businesses within Access & Safety divisions are Building Access Specialists Ltd. Our highly trained specialists deliver access solutions to even the most challenging and diverse buildings. Our extensive knowledge of working at height means that virtually any part of any building either internally or externally can be accessed for cleaning, maintenance, and refurbishment.
The purpose of the role is to manage the contract delivery of Building Access Specialist projects liaising between Sales, Operations, Engineers and Clients, ensuring adherence to the highest levels of safety and quality throughout a project and on-time to within budget completion.
- Lead the development of operational plans that will deliver specified projects safely, on time and to budget
- Managing the resource requirements for multiple projects on a daily basis throughout the duration of the projects, finding solutions to changing requirements and conflicting priorities
- Internal communications to immediate team on relevant subjects (including any concerns in relation to potential project delays or changes that may affect completion in time/budget) in a proactive and timely manner
- Be the primary day to day contact for both the Clients and Engineers on site. Ensuring they have the resources, materials, training, safe working methods and job specific equipment and information to consistently deliver quality workmanship for the customer
- Together with the Divisional Director and Senior Contracts Manager, continually look for improvement opportunity by ensuring problems are resolved with pro-active actions being taken to avoid the reoccurrence of identified issues.
- Develop and maintain a reliable and extensive network of suppliers who PTSG can partner with as and when required
- Produces or contributes to relevant management reports on an on-going basis
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Substantial operations experience in a similar environment working at height, managing FM – cleaning, remedial, general building maintenance with a Rope Access / Working at Height background.
- Management/supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Personal CSCS card and knowledge of the practicalities of site access and protocol
- Team player able to collaborate with multiple players internally (Sales, HO functions etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation, very capable of communicating and influencing people at all levels
- Strong H&S background and understanding of responsibilities and processes to adhere to current legislations
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]