PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
Our lighting protection business is a market leader and member of the Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists (ATLAS), installing regulation compliant conductor systems to provide the vital protection needed to prevent structural damage to buildings or injury to their users. We provide standard, or bespoke lightning protection across the UK and also, where needed, utilising rope access equipment.
The purpose of the role is to install lightning protection and earthing systems on a variety of structures across all forms of private, public, industrial and commercial sectors.
- Install lightning protection and earthing systems on a variety of tall structures such as high-rise offices and flats. This will involve working to pre-designed schemes including drawings, a risk assessment and method statement.
- Undertake upgrades to existing lightning protection systems to specified instructions provided.
- In order to work safely, scaffolding, work platforms, as well as other safety devices.
- Accurately complete Company paperwork including point of work risk assessment, job sheets, material schedules and timesheets and ensure this is returned to the office-based team.
- Provide onsite communications and advice to either the client or managers of a project, ensuring the Company is professionally represented at all times.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Strong and proven experience in lightning protection (either testing, repair or installation background)
- NVQ 2 or NVQ3 as a Lightning Conductor Engineer
- Customer facing experience in a field service environment
- Good planning and organisation skills
- IPAF, SSSTS and PASMA qualifications desirable
- CSCS Card Holder
- Full UK driving license
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]