PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Access & Safety Ltd – one of the industry’s leading suppliers of specialist safety equipment and services for the construction and FM sectors.
One of the businesses in our PTSG Access & Safety Division is Fall Arrest Installations, who work with other key elements in the supply chain to design access strategies for new build projects, refurbishments, retrofits and heritage buildings.
The role holder will be the Team Leader on onsite installations of fall protection and rope access equipment and will share transport with the Assistant Technician.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the onsite team
- Follow the instructions set out by the Contracts Supervisor / Contracts Manager
- Carry out the setting out of installation positions with particular attention to drawings etc
- Liaise with clients site based management
- Care of all Company equipment and materials
- Maintain a smart and professional Company image, ensuring all corporate clothing is worn and the PTSG van is clean and tidy
- Comply and promote within the team, safe systems of work and ensure working with the company policies and procedures
- A good level of communication skills both written and verbal (a good level of English is essential)
- Excellent time management, along with flexibility to suit the business requirements
- An ability to work through challenges onsite to assist the Team Leader in finding an effective solution to any changes
- Practical experience in the construction or construction related environment is preferable
- CSCS card
- Physical fitness
- The ability to work at height
- A full valid UK driving licence
- PTSG is a national based company and whilst this role is based within Castleford and the northern area, travel to other parts of the country may be required which may include overnight stays.
- Competitive salary and benefits
To apply – please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]