PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Access & Safety Ltd – one of the industry’s leading suppliers of specialist safety equipment and services for the construction and FM sectors.
One of the businesses in our PTSG Access & Safety Division is Fall Arrest Testing, who work with other key elements in the supply chain to design access strategies for new build projects, refurbishments, retrofits and heritage buildings.
The purpose of the role is to work alongside the Technical Team and Administrators, this role is critical within the Division. It has a dual focus on ensuring the schedule of work for a group of UK based Engineers achieves the highest levels of customer service and ensures optimum use of engineering resources.
- Planning all works nationally for a designated service (Fall Arrest Testing) on a rolling weekly basis, liaising with both clients and Engineers.
- Support Engineers in the field ensuring they have the correct H&S training, job information, equipment, stationary etc. acting as a point of contact for them with the customer and relevant internal departments.
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodations for Engineers working away from home, involving raising Purchase Orders and checking expenditure is in line with the budget and Company’s expenses policy.
- Tracking work completion and the return of worksheet from Engineers, supplying full and accurate invoicing information to the Accounts Team.
- Generating and providing various management reports (KPIs, invoicing, weekly and monthly business updates etc.).
- Any other ad hoc tasks for the management team that help to maintain service and the division’s commercial / financial commitments.
- Have the ability to plan nationally using sales information, retained customer data, knowledge of the customer/engineer/and geography.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- You will have relevant and broad experience as a Labour Controller, Planner, Scheduler or Operations Manager.
- Relevant industry experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- You will have exceptional people skills alongside building good client relationship (strong communicator, service orientated, supportive and helpful to colleagues)
- Calm, resilient and flexible with experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Experienced user of e-mail, and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Forward planning and reactive problem resolution
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]