Salary Details: Competitive Package
Department: Lightning Protection
PTSG Electrical Services, Lightning Protection – Witham
PTSG Electrical Services have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Contracts Manager at our Witham office. PTSG provide Lightning Protection, Electronic Surge Protection, Power Earthing and Specialist Access Services. We are also a UK market leader and member of the Association of technical Lighting & Access Specialists (ATLAS).
To manage the contract delivery of lightning protection and power earthing system installations for a diverse customer portfolio on a regional basis, ensuring adherence to the highest levels of safety and quality throughout a project and on-time to budget completion.
- Lead the development of operational plans that will deliver specified LP systems and power earthing on time and to budget
- Managing the resource requirements for multiple projects on a daily basis throughout the duration of the project, finding solutions to changing requirements and conflicting priorities with engineers and sub contractors .
- Maintain accurate work records and logs ensuring these are checked when supplying information for invoicing, making payments, providing payroll data from day work and time sheets etc.
- Be the primary day to day contact for the Engineers on site, ensuring they have the training, materials, safe working methods and job specific information to consistently deliver quality workmanship for the customer
- Together with the Operations Director, continually look for improvement opportunity by ensuring problems are resolved with pro-active actions being taken to avoid the reoccurrence of identified issues.
- Develop and maintain a reliable and extensive network of suppliers who PTSG can partner with as and when required
- Produces or contributes to relevant management reports on an on-going basis percentage
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive Package (Including vehicle)
- Substantial operations experience in a similar environment working at height
- Management/supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Personal CSCS card and knowledge of the practicalities of site access and protocol
- Team player able to collaborate with multiple players internally (Sales, HO functions etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation, very capable of communicating and influencing people at all levels
Please send your CV in the first instance to Gerard Finlay at GerardFinlay@jwgray.com