PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
Our lighting protection business is a market leader and member of the Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists (ATLAS), installing regulation compliant conductor systems to provide the vital protection needed to prevent structural damage to buildings or injury to their users. We provide standard, or bespoke lightning protection across the UK and also, where needed, utilising rope access equipment.
The purpose of the role is to manage the contract delivery of lightning protection/Earthing system installations for a diverse customer portfolio on a regional basis, ensuring adherence to the highest levels of safety and quality throughout a project and on-time to budget completion.
- Lead the development of operational plans that will deliver specified LP systems on time and to budget
- Managing the resource requirements for multiple projects on a daily basis throughout the duration of the project, finding solutions to changing requirements and conflicting priorities
- Maintain accurate work records and logs ensuring these are checked when supplying information for invoicing, making payments, providing payroll data etc.
- Be the primary day to day contact for the Engineers on site, ensuring the have the training, materials, safe working methods and job specific information to consistently deliver quality workmanship for the customer
- Together with the Operations Director, continually look for improvement opportunity by ensuring problems are resolved with pro-active actions being taken to avoid the reoccurrence of identified issues.
- Develop and maintain a reliable and extensive network of suppliers who PTSG can partner with as and when required
- Produces or contributes to relevant management reports on an on-going basis
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
- Substantial operations experience in a similar environment working at height
- Management/supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Personal CSCS card and knowledge of the practicalities of site access and protocol
- Team player able to collaborate with multiple players internally (Sales, HO functions etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation, very capable of communicating and influencing people at all levels
To Apply – Please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]