PTSG was founded in 2007 to fulfil an industry need for a single provider of multiple specialist services to the construction and FM sectors.
Since then, we have become the leading supplier of fall arrest equipment services, electrical testing, specialist building access, fire solutions and water treatment.
PTSG Electrical Services Ltd – the UK’s leading provider of lightning protection services and electrical compliance services.
Our lighting protection business is a market leader and member of the Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists (ATLAS), installing regulation compliant conductor systems to provide the vital protection needed to prevent structural damage to buildings or injury to their users. We provide standard, or bespoke lightning protection across the UK and also, where needed, utilising rope access equipment
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to divisional management, sales, the field-based team and customers as required, ensuring an exceptional service offering to both customers and colleagues. This includes handling telephone calls, enquiries, system data input and records maintenance, providing M.I. updates to customers, uploading / sending out reports and compliance to internal procedures.
- To receive, action and direct telephone calls and e-mail requests for information, service or support, in a timely, professional and customer focused manner.
- Raise Purchase Order requests, liaise with Finance and submit orders to suppliers when requested.
- Dealing with certification and assisting the Planner, covering for absence where necessary.
- Ordering essential job parts and completing weekly engineers’ packs in a timely manner.
- Inputting information on spreadsheets and processing payments for parking fees, lodging appeals through the relevant local authority for legitimate parking to be reimbursed
- Supporting with the identification of parking and hotel options for the engineers working away from home and as requested by the Operations team, make the necessary arrangements
- Ensure electronic and paper files are well organised and accurately maintained
- Organise the retention and archiving of paperwork that must be retained for safety and financial reasons.
- Proven experience in a similar role (service orientated with field based personnel and national customers)
- Strong IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with proven experience of good system and record maintenance
- Good attention to detail
- Professional, customer-focussed manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive package
To Apply – Please send your CV, in the first instance, to [email protected]